WAMUL Recruitment 2022: West Assam Milk Producers Cooperative Union Limited (WAMUL) has released a notification at purabi.org for recruitment to the Post of Assistant, Deputy Manager in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Jan-2022.
WAMUL Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||West Assam Milk Producers Cooperative Union Limited (WAMUL)|
|Post Details||Assistant, Deputy Manager|
|Salary||Rs.330000-880000/- Per Annum|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|WAMUL Official Website||purabi.org|
WAMUL Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Assistant – IV||1|
|Assistant – I||3|
WAMUL Recruitment required eligibility details
WAMUL Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Deputy Manager||Engineering Degree|
|Executive||Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering|
|Assistant – IV||Master’s in Chemistry|
|Assistant – I||ITI Pass|
- Deputy Manager: Candidates should have a minimum of 6 Years Experience with Cooperative/ private Feed
- Executive: Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of work experience for graduate / 7 years of work experience for diploma holders
- Assistant IV: Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Cooperative/ Private Cattle Feed plant or similar area.
- Assistant I: Candidates should have 3 years work experience in Cooperative/ Private cattle feed plant/ or any similar processing related Industries
Age Limit: As per West Assam Milk Producers Cooperative Union Limited official notification, candidates should have an age limit As per WAMUL Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
WAMUL Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Annum)|
|Assistant – IV||Rs.330000/-|
|Assistant – I|
How to apply for WAMUL Recruitment (Assistant, Deputy Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the West Assam Milk Producers’ Co-operative Union Ltd (WAMUL), Purabi Dairy, Panjabari, Guwahati – 781037 on or before 22-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for WAMUL Assistant, Deputy Manager Jobs 2022
- First of all, go through the WAMUL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- West Assam Milk Producers’ Co-operative Union Ltd (WAMUL), Purabi Dairy, Panjabari, Guwahati – 781037 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Jan-2022.
WAMUL Venue Details
Deputy Manager: West Assam Milk Producers’ Co-operative Union Ltd (WAMUL), R K Jyoti Prasad Agarwala Road, Juripar, Panjabari, Near Sikkim House, Guwahati – 781037
Executive, Assistant – IV, Assistant – I: WAMUL, HO Panjabari, Guwahati
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Jan-2022
- Date of Interview: 17-Jan-2022
WAMUL Interview Date Details
|Name of the Post||Interview Date|
|Assistant – IV||12-Jan-2022|
|Assistant – I||17-Jan-2022|