WAMUL Recruitment 2022: West Assam Milk Producers Cooperative Union Limited (WAMUL) has released a notification at purabi.org for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Manager in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Jun-2022.
WAMUL Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||West Assam Milk Producers Cooperative Union Limited (WAMUL)|
|Post Details||Deputy Manager|
|Salary||Rs.890000/- Per Annum|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|WAMUL Official Website||purabi.org|
WAMUL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WAMUL official notification candidate should have completed MBA, Post Graduation in HRM/Personnel Management & IR from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the West Assam Milk Producers Cooperative Union Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 37 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for WAMUL Recruitment (Deputy Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of The West Assam Milk Producers’ Co-operative Union Limited, Purabi Dairy, Panjabari, Guwahati, Assam on or before 26-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for WAMUL Deputy Manager Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the WAMUL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of The West Assam Milk Producers’ Co-operative Union Limited, Purabi Dairy, Panjabari, Guwahati, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Jun-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Jun-2022
WAMUL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Terms of Reference: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: purabi.org