UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Dy. Central Intelligence Officer, Scientist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Jan-2023.
UPSC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Dy. Central Intelligence Officer, Scientist|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||4|
|Joint Assistant Director||3|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||1|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
- Scientist-B: Master’s Degree
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: B.E or B.Tech in ECE/CSE/IT, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA
- Joint Assistant Director: B.E or B.Tech in ECE/CSE/IT, B.Sc, Master’s Degree
- Assistant Labour Commissioner: LLB, Post Graduation
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer|
|Joint Assistant Director||30|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||35|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Dy. Central Intelligence Officer, Scientist Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Jan-2023
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 13-Jan-2023
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates
can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-
23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days