UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Administrative Officer, Archivist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Feb-2023.
UPSC Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Administrative Officer, Archivist|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Archivist (Oriental Records)||1|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Archivist (Oriental Records)||Master’s Degree|
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Archivist (Oriental Records)||35|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Administrative Officer, Archivist Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Feb-2023
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 17-Feb-2023
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates
can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-
23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days