UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Engineering Services Examination in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Oct-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Engineering Services Examination|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree in Engineering, M.Sc, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
- Government Servants: 05 years
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/Cash
Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Personality Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Engineering Services Examination Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Online Payment of Fees: 04-Oct-2022
- Last date to pay the Application Fee through Cash: 03-Oct-2022
- Date of withdrawal of Online Applications: 12th to 18th October 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
- In case any candidate has not submitted the request for withdrawal of application he/she may contact UPSC on Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates
can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-
23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days