UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2023 in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Oct-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2023|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
- Geologist: Master’s Degree in Geological Science/Geology/Applied Geology/Geo-Exploration/Mineral Exploration/Engineering Geology or Marine Geology/Earth Science and Resource Management/Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies/Petroleum Geosciences/ Geochemistry.
- Geophysicist: M.Sc in Applied Physics/Geophysics/Integrated/Exploration Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Marine Geophysics
- Chemist: M.Sc in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
- Scientist: Master’s Degree in Geology/Applied Geology/Marine Geology/Hydrogeology
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 32 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years
- Government Servants: 07 years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Female/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/Cash
Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, Personality Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Geo Scientist Examination Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 11-Oct-2022
- Date of Withdrawal of Online Application: 19th to 25th October 2022
- Date of Screening Test: 19-Feb-2023
- Date of Main Examination: 24th & 25th June 2023
- Likely Date of Result of Declaration of Main Examination: July/August-2023.
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates
can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-
23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days