UIDAI Recruitment 2021: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released a notification at uidai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Steno, Section Officer in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 16-Jul-2021.
UIDAI Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Post Details||Steno, Section Officer|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|UIDAI Official Website||uidai.gov.in|
UIDAI Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer||1|
UIDAI Recruitment required eligibility details
Qualification: Officers from Central Government with 03 to 07 Years of regular Service in relevant field.
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 56 years
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Steno, Section Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, Block-V, 1st Floor, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati – 781006 on or before 16-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Steno, Section Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, Block-V, 1st Floor, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati – 781006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 16-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to submit the Application Form: 17-05-2021
- Last Date to submit the Application Form: 16-Jul-2021
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in