UGC Recruitment 2023: University Grants Commission (UGC) has released a notification at ugc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of UGC-NET Dec-2023 in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Oct-2023.
UGC Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Post Details||UGC-NET Dec-2023|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As Per UGC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UGC Official Website||ugc.gov.in|
UGC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UGC official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, Post Graduation, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- For JRF Posts: As per the University Grants Commission recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years, as on 01-Dec-2023.
- For Assistant Professor Posts: There is no Upper Age Limit
For JRF Posts:
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD/Third Gender & Women Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST/PwD/Third Gender Candidates: Rs.325/-
- General-EWS/OBC-NCL Candidates: Rs.600/-
- General/ Unreserved Candidates: Rs.1150/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based Test
How to apply for UGC Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the UGC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UGC UGC-NET Dec-2023 Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UGC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UGC Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Oct-2023
- Last Date for successful Transaction of Examination fee through Online: 29-Oct-2023
- Date of Correction in the Particulars of Application Form Online only: 30th to 31st October 2023
- Dates of Examination: 06th to 22nd December 2023
- Date of Declaration of Result on NTA website: 10-Jan-2024