TMC Recruitment 2022: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released a notification at tmc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Director in Sangrur – Guwahati. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 31-May-2022.
TMC Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Salary||Rs.144200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Sangrur – Guwahati|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|TMC Official Website||tmc.gov.in|
TMC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TMC official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 45 years and a maximum of 55 years, as on 31-May-2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Ex-servicemen Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/Female Candidates/PwD/Ex-servicemen: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for TMC Recruitment (Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at tmc.gov.in official website starts from 02-05-2022 to 31-May-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the 2nd floor, Service Block, H.R.D. Department, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400012, Maharashtra on or before 14-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for TMC Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the TMC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- 2nd floor, Service Block, H.R.D. Department, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400012, Maharashtra (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 14-Jun-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-May-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 14-Jun-2022
TMC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Register: Click Here
- Login: Click Here
- Official Website: tmc.gov.in
Note: For Inquiry, Candidates may E-mail to email@example.com