STQC Recruitment 2021: Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) has released a notification at stqc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Director, Administrative Officer in Delhi – Jaipur. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 26-Jul-2021.
STQC Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification (STQC)|
|Post Details||Deputy Director, Administrative Officer|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Delhi – Jaipur – Mumbai – Thiruvananthapuram|
|STQC Official Website||stqc.gov.in|
STQC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Director (DD)||4|
|Administrative Officer (AO)||1|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||5|
|Personal Assistant (PA)||10|
|Senior Secretarial Assistant (SSA)||11|
STQC Recruitment required eligibility details
Education Qualification: As per STQC Recruitment Norms
Age Limit: As per the Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, as on 26-07-2021.
Age Relaxation: As per the Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for STQC Recruitment (Deputy Director, Administrative Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Shri Sanjeev Kumar, Deputy Director, STQC, Directorate, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, New Delhi-110003 on or before 26-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for STQC Deputy Director, Administrative Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the STQC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Shri Sanjeev Kumar, Deputy Director, STQC, Directorate, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, New Delhi-110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Jul-2021
STQC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: stqc.gov.in
Note: In case of difficulty/Technical issues while applying, Candidates may write to firstname.lastname@example.org