SSC Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Phase 9 in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Oct-2021.
SSC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Details||Phase 9|
|Salary||As per SSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Vacancy Details
|Region Name||No of Posts|
|SSC ER Region||800|
|SSC KKR Region||117|
|SSC MPR Region||137|
|SSC NR Region||1159|
|SSC NWR Region||618|
|SSC SR Region||159|
|SSC WR Region||271|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Jan-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM & Women’s Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
Computer-Based Examination, Skill Tests, Typing, Data Entry, Computer Proficiency Test
How to apply for SSC Recruitment (Phase 9) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SSC official website ssc.nic.in, Starts from 24-09-2021 to 25-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for SSC Phase 9 Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC’s official website ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Oct-2021
- Last date to pay the Application fee & Generation of offline Challan: 28-10-2021
- Last date for payment through Challan: 01st November 2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): January/February 2022