SSC Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Constable (GD) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Aug-2021.
SSC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Details||Constable (GD)|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Constable (GD) Male||22424|
|Constable (GD) Female||2847|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC official notification candidate should have completed Matriculation, 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 23 years, as of 01-Aug-2021.
SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Women/SC/ST/Ex-servicemen Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
PET. PST, Medical Exam, Written Exam, and Interview
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all, go through the SSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up the application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Click on SSC Constable (GD) Apply Online – The link is given below.
- Update all the required details in SSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Aug-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 31st August 2021
- Last Date for making Online fee Payment: 02nd September 2021
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 04th September 2021
- Last Date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 07th September 2021
- Date of Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): To be informed later