SSB Recruitment 2023: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released a notification at ssbrectt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Commandant (Communication) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Oct-2023.
SSB Vacancy Details August 2023
|Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
|Assistant Commandant (Communication)
|Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month
|SSB Official Website
SSB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSB official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Telecommunication Engineering/Electrical Communication Engineering/Electronics, M.Sc in Electronics/Telecommunication/Information Technology/Computer Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Sashastra Seema Bal recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.
- Govt. Servants: 05 years
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female Candidates: Nil
- UR/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for SSB Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the SSB recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on SSB Assistant Commandant (Communication) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in SSB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SSB Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Oct-2023