SPMU Assam Recruitment 2021: State Project Management Unit Assam (SPMU Assam) has released a notification at phennp.assam.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of District Project Assistant, Block Project Assistant in Golaghat – South Salmara. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Nov-2021.
SPMU Assam Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||State Project Management Unit Assam (SPMU Assam)|
|Post Details||District Project Assistant, Block Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.15000-18000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Golaghat – South Salmara – Udalguri – Tinsukia|
|SPMU Assam Official Website||phennp.assam.gov.in|
SPMU Assam Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|District Project Assistant||3|
|Block Project Assistant||4|
SPMU Assam Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SPMU Assam Recruitment Norms
As per the State Project Management Unit Assam Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, As on 01-Jan-2021
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
SPMU Assam Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|District Project Assistant||Rs.18000/-|
|Block Project Assistant||Rs.15000/-|
How to apply for SPMU Assam Recruitment (District Project Assistant, Block Project Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Concerned District Social Welfare Officer, Assam on or before 26-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for SPMU Assam District Project Assistant, Block Project Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the SPMU Assam recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of Concerned District Social Welfare Officer, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Nov-2021