Social Welfare Department Assam Recruitment 2021: Department of Social Welfare Assam (Social Welfare Department Assam) has released a notification at socialwelfare.assam.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of District Coordinator, Block Coordinator in Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Aug-2021.
Social Welfare Department Assam Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Department of Social Welfare Assam (Social Welfare Department Assam)|
|Post Details||District Coordinator, Block Coordinator|
|Salary||Rs.15000-30000/- Per Month|
|Social Welfare Department Assam Official Website||socialwelfare.assam.gov.in|
Social Welfare Department Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Social Welfare Department Assam Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Department of Social Welfare Assam official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Department of Social Welfare Assam Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, As on 01-Jan-2021
SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 years
PWD Candidates: 10 years
No Application Fee
Written Test and Interview
Social Welfare Department Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for Social Welfare Department Assam Recruitment (District Coordinator, Block Coordinator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the concerned District Welfare Officer, Assam on or before 31-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for Social Welfare Department Assam District Coordinator, Block Coordinator Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Social Welfare Department Assam recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the concerned District Welfare Officer, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Aug-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Aug-2021