SIPRD Recruitment 2022: State Institute of Panchayat & Rural Development (SIPRD) has released a notification at sird.assam.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Faculty Member in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Jul-2022.
SIPRD Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||State Institute of Panchayat & Rural Development (SIPRD)|
|Post Details||Faculty Member|
|Salary||Rs.40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|SIPRD Official Website||sird.assam.gov.in|
SIPRD Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SIPRD official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering, Information Technology, Sociology, Home Science, MBA in HR Management, Rural Development, Finance, Mass Communication & Journalism-IEC from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 2 years training/teaching experience in the core subject.
Age Limit: As per the State Institute of Panchayat & Rural Development recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for SIPRD Recruitment (Faculty Member) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SIPRD official website sird.assam.gov.in, Starts from 27-06-2022 to 11-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for SIPRD Faculty Member Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SIPRD official website sird.assam.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Institute of Panchayat & Rural Development will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SIPRD online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Jul-2022