RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2021: Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI Jorhat) has released a notification at rfri.icfre.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Lower Division Clerk, Technical Assistant in Jorhat – Aizawl. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Sep-2021.
RFRI Jorhat Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI Jorhat)|
|Post Details||Lower Division Clerk, Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.19900-92300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jorhat – Aizawl – Agartala|
|RFRI Jorhat Official Website||rfri.icfre.gov.in|
RFRI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||1|
RFRI Jorhat Recruitment required eligibility details
RFRI Educational Qualification Details
|Lower Division Clerk||12th|
|Technical Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma|
RFRI Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Lower Division Clerk||18-27|
Departmental Candidates: 05 years
- PWD & Female Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Offline
RFRI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.19900-63200/-|
How to apply for RFRI Jorhat Recruitment (Lower Division Clerk, Technical Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Post Box No 126, Jorhat – 785001, Assam on or before 30-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for RFRI Jorhat Lower Division Clerk, Technical Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the RFRI Jorhat recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Post Box No 126, Jorhat – 785001, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Sep-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline for Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands: 15-Oct-2021
RFRI Jorhat Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: rfri.icfre.gov.in