RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2021: Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI Jorhat) has released a notification at rfri.icfre.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technician in Jorhat – Aizawl. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Dec-2021.
RFRI Jorhat Vacancy Details November 2021
|Institute Name||Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI Jorhat)|
|Salary||Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jorhat – Aizawl – Agartala|
|RFRI Jorhat Official Website||rfri.icfre.gov.in|
RFRI Jorhat Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RFRI Jorhat official notification candidate should have completed Matriculation, ITI Certificate in Relevant Trade or Certificate course from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Rain Forest Research Institute Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years, as on 31-Dec-2021.
- PWD, Female Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Exam, Trade Test
How to apply for RFRI Jorhat Recruitment (Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, P. Box. No. 126, Jorhat-785001, Assam on or before 31-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for RFRI Jorhat Technician Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the RFRI Jorhat recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, P. Box. No. 126, Jorhat-785001, Ass (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Dec-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline for Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands: 15-Jan-2022