RBI Recruitment 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification at rbi.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Law Officer, Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Feb-2022.
RBI Vacancy Details January 2022
|Bank Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Details||Law Officer, Manager|
|Salary||As per RBI Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
RBI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Law Officer Grade B||2|
|Library Professional Grade A||1|
RBI Recruitment required eligibility details
RBI Qualification Details
|Legal Officer Grade B||Degree in Law|
|Manager (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Manager (Electrical)||B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Library Professional Grade A||Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science, Masters Degree|
|Architect||Degree in Architecture|
|Full- Time Curator||Post Graduate|
- Legal Officer Grade B: Candidates should have At least two years experience as an (i) Advocate/ Legal Consultant/ Legal Assistant/ Associate in an Advocates’ or Solicitors’ Office or Law firm after being enrolled with the Bar Council; or (ii) as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank / financial institution / statutory corporation / company / State / Central Government; or (iii) as a full-time teacher in a Law College / University, teaching law
- Manager (Civil), Manager (Electrical): Candidates should have At least 3 years’ experience after graduation (in a position of independent responsibility equivalent to that of an Assistant Engineer) in a public/private limited organisation, including Hospitals/Banks/Financial Institutions/Planning/Designing/Construction/Large Office Buildings/Multi storied Buildings/Housing Companies/residential campus based educational institutions and having experience in preparation and evaluation of tender papers
- Library Professional Grade A: Candidates should have Three years’ professional experience in a library under Central/ State Government/Autonomous or Statutory organisation/ PSU/ University or Recognised Research or Educational Institution or any major automated library
- Architect: Candidates should have Working knowledge of Auto-CAD
- Full- Time Curator: Candidates should have 5 years experience in a museum preferably under the control of Central/State Government/ reputed autonomous bodies /statutory institutions or 5 years administrative/ research experience in responsible post in areas related to musicology
RBI Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Legal Officer Grade B||21-32|
|Library Professional Grade A||21-30|
|Full- Time Curator||25-50|
As per the Reserve Bank of India Norms
No Application Fee
Online, Written Test
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the RBI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on RBI Law Officer, Manager Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in RBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete RBI Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Feb-2022
- Date of Online/Written Test: 06-Mar-2022
RBI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Short Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: rbi.org.in