PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification at powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Field Supervisor in Arunachal Pradesh – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Oct-2023.
PGCIL Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Details||Field Supervisor|
|Salary||Rs.23000-105000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh – Meghalaya – Manipur – Assam|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||18|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)||2|
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
PGCIL Qualification Details
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 29 years, as on 16-Oct-2023.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/DEx-SM Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Qualification, Experience, Written Test & Interview
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment (Field Supervisor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at PGCIL official website powergridindia.com, Starts from 25-09-2023 to 16-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Field Supervisor Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official website powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-Oct-2023
PGCIL Notification Important Links
Note: For any Queries regarding this Recruitment, please send Email to email@example.com