PDIL Recruitment 2022: Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) has released a notification at pdilin.com for recruitment to the Post of Engineer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Sep-2022.
PDIL Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL)|
|Salary||Rs.46620-51800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|PDIL Official Website||pdilin.com|
PDIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PDIL official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Projects and Development India Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years, as on 31-Jul-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/EWS Candidates: Rs.400/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for PDIL Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the PDIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on PDIL Engineer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in PDIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete PDIL Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Sep-2022
- Date of Walk-In Interview at Bhubaneswar (Odisha): 30-Sep-2022