Oil India Recruitment 2022: Oil India Limited (Oil India) has released a notification at oil-india.com for recruitment to the Post of Nurse, Pharmacist in Duliajan – Assam. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 06-Jan-2022.
Oil India Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited (Oil India)|
|Post Details||Nurse, Pharmacist|
|Salary||Rs.16640-19500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Duliajan – Assam|
|Oil India Official Website||oil-india.com|
Oil India Limited Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Contractual Paramedical Laboratory Technician||1|
|Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician||9|
|Contractual Paramedical Sanitary Inspector||2|
Oil India Recruitment required eligibility details
Oil India Limited Qualification Details
- Contractual Nurse: 10+2, Diploma in GNM, B.Sc in Nursing
- Contractual Pharmacist: 10+2 in Science, Diploma in Pharmacy
- Contractual Paramedical Laboratory Technician: 10+2 in Science, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician: 10+2 in Science, Diploma in OT Technology, Emergency & First Aid
- Contractual Paramedical Sanitary Inspector: 10+2 in Science, Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course
- Contractual Nurse: Candidate should have a minimum of 02 (two) years post qualification relevant work experience as a Nurse in a Government Hospital or well–equipped private hospital of repute.
- Contractual Pharmacist: Candidate should have a minimum of 02 (two) years post qualification relevant work experience as Pharmacist.
- Contractual Paramedical Laboratory Technician: Candidate should have a minimum of 02 (two) years post qualification relevant work experience.
- Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician: Candidate should have a minimum of 02 (two) years post qualification relevant work experience.
- Contractual Paramedical Sanitary Inspector: Candidate should have a minimum of 02 (two) years post qualification relevant work experience.
Age Limit: As per the Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification, the Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a Maximum of 40 years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
Practical, Skill Test & Personal Assessment
Oil India Limited Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Contractual Paramedical Laboratory Technician||Rs.16640/-|
|Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician|
|Contractual Paramedical Sanitary Inspector|
How to apply for Oil India Recruitment (Nurse, Pharmacist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Karnataka can attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following venue: OIL Hospital, Duliajan, Assam on 06-Jan-2022
Oil India Limited Walk-In Details
|Post Name||Interview Date|
|Contractual Nurse||27th December 2021|
|Contractual Pharmacist||28th December 2021|
|Contractual Paramedical Laboratory Technician||29th December 2021|
|Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician||05th January 2022|
|Contractual Paramedical Sanitary Inspector||06th January 2022|
- Date of notification Released: 14-12-2021
- Walk-In Date: 06-Jan-2022
Oil India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: oil-india.com