Oil India Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited (Oil India) has released a notification at oil-india.com for recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistant in Dibrugarh – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 15-Aug-2021.
Oil India Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited (Oil India)|
|Post Details||Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.26000-90000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Dibrugarh – Assam|
|Oil India Official Website||oil-india.com|
Oil India Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Oil India official notification candidate should have completed 10+2, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 30 years, As on 15-Aug-2021
SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
General/OBC candidate: Rs.200/-
SC/ST/EWS/PWBD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode: Online
Computer Based Test and Interview
How to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the Oil India recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Oil India Junior Assistant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Oil India Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Oil India Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Aug-2021