NTPC Recruitment 2023: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released a notification at ntpc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Executive Trainee (Finance) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Jun-2023.
NTPC Vacancy Details June 2023
|National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
|Executive Trainee (Finance)
|Rs.40000-140000/- Per Month
|NTPC Official Website
NTPC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NTPC official notification candidate should have completed CA, CMA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited recruitment notification, Candidate’s maximum age should be 34 years, as on 22-Jun-2023.
As per the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the NTPC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NTPC Executive Trainee (Finance) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NTPC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NTPC Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Jun-2023