NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar) has released a notification at nits.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate-I in Silchar – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Sep-2023.
NIT Silchar Vacancy Details September 2023
|National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar)
|Rs.25000-31000/- Per Month
|Silchar – Assam
|Offline & Email
|NIT Silchar Official Website
NIT Silchar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Silchar official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Water Resources Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Environmental Science, B.Tech in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Research/Project Experience in the field of Water Resources Engineering or Environmental Engineering, knowledge of use of GIS software, measurement of Water Quality and filtration
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Silchar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment (Project Associate-I) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Briti Sundar Sil, Associate Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar-788010, Assam, India on or before 30-Sep-2023. Applicants are also requested to send the Soft Copy of Application along with relevant documents through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for NIT Silchar Project Associate-I Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIT Silchar recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Dr. Briti Sundar Sil, Associate Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar-788010, Assam, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Sep-2023. Applicants are also requested to send the Soft Copy of Application along with relevant documents through Email: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Sep-2023
NIT Silchar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nits.ac.in