NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar) has released a notification at nits.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Field Investigator in Silchar – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Dec-2023.
NIT Silchar Vacancy Details December 2023
|National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar)
|Rs.30000/- Per Month
|Silchar – Assam
|Offline & Email
|NIT Silchar Official Website
NIT Silchar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Silchar official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation in Social Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Silchar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
No Application Fee
How to apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment (Field Investigator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Soma Panja, Project Director, Dept. of Management Studies, NIT Silchar, Silchar, Assam on or before 25-Dec-2023. Soft Copy of Application can be send through Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for NIT Silchar Field Investigator Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIT Silchar recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Dr. Soma Panja, Project Director, Dept. of Management Studies, NIT Silchar, Silchar, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 25-Dec-2023. Soft Copy of Application can be send through Email ID: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-12-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Dec-2023
- Tentative Date of Interview: 05-Jan-2024 10:00 AM
NIT Silchar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nits.ac.in