NIT Silchar Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar) has released a notification at nits.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Silchar – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Jun-2022.
NIT Silchar Vacancy Details June 2022
|Institute Name||National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Silchar – Assam|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Email|
|NIT Silchar Official Website||nits.ac.in|
NIT Silchar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Silchar official notification candidate should have completed M.E or M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Silchar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years, as on 15-Jun-2022.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow (JRF)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Sumitra Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar – 788010, Assam, India on or before 15-Jun-2022. Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application through Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for NIT Silchar Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIT Silchar recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. Sumitra Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar – 788010, Assam, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Jun-2022. Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application through Email Id: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 31-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Jun-2022
- Date of Interview: 20th June 2022
NIT Silchar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nits.ac.in