NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021: National Institute Of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar) has released a notification at nits.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Registrar, Technical Assistant in Silchar – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 02-Jul-2021.
NIT Silchar Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute Of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar)|
|Post Details||Registrar, Technical Assistant|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Silchar – Assam|
|NIT Silchar Official Website||nits.ac.in|
NIT Silchar Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Hindi Translator||1|
|Technical Assistant/SAS Assistant/Junior Engineer||37|
NIT Silchar Recruitment required eligibility details
NIT Silchar Educational Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Hindi Officer||Master’s Degree|
|Superintendent||Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Master’s Degree|
|Technical Assistant/SAS Assistant/Junior Engineer||Diploma, Degree, BE/B.Tech, MCA, Master’s Degree|
NIT Silchar Age Limit Details
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Hindi Translator|
|Technical Assistant/SAS Assistant/Junior Engineer|
Written Test, Skill Test & interview
How to apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment (Registrar, Technical Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIT Silchar official website nits.ac.in, Starts from 18-05-2021 to 02-Jul-2021
Steps to Apply for NIT Silchar Registrar, Technical Assistant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NIT Silchar official website nits.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute Of Technology, Silchar will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIT Silchar online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Jul-2021