NIFTEM Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) has released a notification at niftem.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Teaching Faculty in Guwahati – Thanjavur. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 24-Jul-2023.
NIFTEM Vacancy Details June 2023
|National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM)
|Rs.80000/- Per Month
|Guwahati – Thanjavur
|Online & Offline
|NIFTEM Official Website
NIFTEM Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
|Food Process Engineering/Agricultural Process Engineering
|Livestock Product Technology/Meat Science & Technology
|Food Science/Food Science & Nutrition
|Food and Agri Business Management
NIFTEM Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIFTEM official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years, As on 24-Jul-2023
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIFTEM Recruitment (Teaching Faculty) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at niftem.ac.in official website & then they need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management, Thanjavur (NIFTEM-T), Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613005, Tamil Nadu on or before 24-Jul-2023. Scanned Copy of Applications can be send through Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27-Jul-2023
Steps to Apply for NIFTEM Teaching Faculty Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIFTEM recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Registrar, National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management, Thanjavur (NIFTEM-T), Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613005, Tamil Nadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 24-Jul-2023. Scanned Copy of Applications can be send through Email Id: email@example.com on or before 27-Jul-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 24-Jul-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application through Email: 27-Jul-2023