NIA Recruitment 2023: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Sub-Inspector in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Jun-2023.
NIA Vacancy Details April 2023
|National Investigation Agency (NIA)
|Rs.29200-92300/- Per Month
|NIA Official Website
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIA official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Investigation Agency recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, as on 13-Jun-2023.
As per the National Investigation Agency Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Assistant Sub-Inspector) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 13-Jun-2023.
Steps to Apply for NIA Assistant Sub-Inspector Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 13-Jun-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 13-Jun-2023
NIA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nia.gov.in