NHSRC Recruitment 2021: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has released a notification at nhsrcindia.org for recruitment to the Post of Consultant in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Aug-2021
NHSRC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 – 1,20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|NHSRC Official Website||nhsrcindia.org|
|Post Name||No Of Posts|
|Consultant( Human Resource For Health)||1|
|Consultant (Health Care Financing)||1|
NHSRC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NHSRC official notification candidate should have completed Bachelors Degree, MA, MBA, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Consultant( Human Resource For Health)||Bachelors Degree|
|Consultant (Health Care Financing)||MA, MBA, M.Sc|
Age Limit: As per the National Health Systems Resource Centre recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 01-Jul-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NHSRC Recruitment (Consultant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NHSRC official website nhsrcindia.org, Starts from 22-07-2021 to 10-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for NHSRC Consultant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NHSRC official website nhsrcindia.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Health Systems Resource Centre will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NHSRC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Aug-2021
NHSRC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Consultant (Health Care Financing) Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nhsrcindia.org