NERFMTTI Recruitment 2022: North Eastern Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute (NERFMTTI) has released a notification at agricoop.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Technician in Madhya Pradesh – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Nov-2022.
NERFMTTI Vacancy Details September 2022
|Institute Name||North Eastern Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute (NERFMTTI)|
|Post Details||Senior Technician|
|Salary||Rs.25500-81100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh – Haryana – Andhra Pradesh – Assam|
|NERFMTTI Official Website||agricoop.nic.in|
NERFMTTI Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||1|
|Mechanic Agriculture Machinery||1|
NERFMTTI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NERFMTTI official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the North Eastern Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years, As on 11-Nov-2022
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PwD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwD (ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- PwD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) Candidates: 03 Years
No Application Fee
Written Test, Skill Test, Proficiency Test
How to apply for NERFMTTI Recruitment (Senior Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Southern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Tractor Nagar, Garladinne P.O., Anantapur (Andhra Pradesh) – 515731 on or before 11-Nov-2022.
Steps to Apply for NERFMTTI Senior Technician Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NERFMTTI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Southern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Tractor Nagar, Garladinne P.O., Anantapur (Andhra Pradesh) – 515731 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-Nov-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Nov-2022
NERFMTTI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: agricoop.nic.in