NDDB Recruitment 2022: National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has released a notification at nddb.coop for recruitment to the Post of Officer-on-Special Duty in Jorhat – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-May-2022.
NDDB Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)|
|Post Details||Officer-on-Special Duty|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As per NDDB Norms|
|Job Location||Jorhat – Assam|
|NDDB Official Website||nddb.coop|
NDDB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NDDB official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Dairy Development Board recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 60 years, as on 01-Apr-2022.
No Application Fee
How to apply for NDDB Recruitment (Officer-on-Special Duty) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NDDB official website nddb.coop, Starts from 27-04-2022 to 12-May-2022
Steps to Apply for NDDB Officer-on-Special Duty Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NDDB official website nddb.coop
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Dairy Development Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NDDB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-May-2022