NCLT Recruitment 2023: National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has released a notification at nclt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar in Allahabad – Guwahati. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Mar-2023.
NCLT Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)|
|Post Details||Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar|
|Salary||Rs.47600-215900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Kolkata – Allahabad – Guwahati|
|NCLT Official Website||nclt.gov.in|
NCLT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NCLT Recruitment required eligibility details
NCLT Qualification Details
|Joint Registrar||Degree in Law|
|Deputy Registrar||As Per NCLT Norms|
Age Limit: As per the National Company Law Tribunal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years, as on 10-Mar-2023.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
NCLT Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for NCLT Recruitment (Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, NCLT National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No.3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003 on or before 10-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for NCLT Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NCLT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Secretary, NCLT National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No.3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Mar-2023
NCLT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nclt.gov.in