NBT India Recruitment 2021: National Book Trust India (NBT India) has released a notification at nbtindia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Marketing Executive in Guwahati – Agartala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Nov-2021.
NBT India Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||National Book Trust India (NBT India)|
|Post Details||Marketing Executive|
|Salary||Rs.150000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Agartala|
|NBT India Official Website||nbtindia.gov.in|
NBT India Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NBT India official notification candidate should have completed Degree, MBA, Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 02 to 03 years experience in Sales and Marketing & they should have knowledge in English, Hindi and Local Languages
As per the National Book Trust India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 45 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NBT India Recruitment (Marketing Executive) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Director (Admn. & Estt.), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 on or before 17-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for NBT India Marketing Executive Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NBT India recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy Director (Admn. & Estt.), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 17-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Nov-2021
NBT India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nbtindia.gov.in