NBCC Recruitment 2021: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has released a notification at nbccindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Chief General Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline, is 28-Jun-2021.
NBCC Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)|
|Post Details||Chief General Manager|
|Salary||Rs.100000-260000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NBCC Official Website||nbccindia.in|
NBCC Recruitment required eligibility details
Education Qualification: As per NBCC official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the National Buildings Construction Corporation Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have Maximum Age of 57 years.
Age Relaxation: As per the National Buildings Construction Corporation Norms
- General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment (Chief General Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 29-05-2021 to 28-Jun-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the General Manager (HRM). NBCC (I) Limited. NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 05th July 2021.
Steps to Apply for NBCC Chief General Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NBCC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- General Manager (HRM). NBCC (I) Limited. NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 05th July 2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Jun-2021
- Last Date of Receiving of Hard Copy of Application Forms: 05th July 2021