National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022: National Horticulture Board (National Horticulture Board) has released a notification at nhb.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 27-Nov-2022.
National Horticulture Board Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||National Horticulture Board (National Horticulture Board)|
|Post Details||Young Professional|
|Salary||Rs.50000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|National Horticulture Board Official Website||nhb.gov.in|
National Horticulture Board Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per National Horticulture Board official notification candidate should have completed Graduation in Agriculture/Horticulture, MBA in Agribusiness, Post Graduation in Horticulture/Post Harvest Technology/Agriculture Economics/Food Technology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Horticulture Board recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 35 years, as on 27-Nov-2022.
As per the National Horticulture Board Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for National Horticulture Board Recruitment (Young Professional) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at nhb.gov.in official website& then they need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Managing Director, National Horticulture Board, Plot 85, Sector 18, Institutional Area, Gurugram (Haryana) Pin-122015 on or before 27-Nov-2022.
Steps to Apply for National Horticulture Board Young Professional Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the National Horticulture Board recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Managing Director, National Horticulture Board, Plot 85, Sector 18, Institutional Area, Gurugram (Haryana) Pin-122015 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-Nov-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 27-Nov-2022