NaBFID Recruitment 2023: National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID) has released a notification at nabfid.org for recruitment to the Post of Officers (Analyst) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Nov-2023.
NaBFID Vacancy Details October 2023
|Bank Name||National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID)|
|Post Details||Officers (Analyst)|
|Salary||As Per NaBFID Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|NaBFID Official Website||nabfid.org|
NaBFID Vacancy Details
|Stream Name||No of Posts|
|Investment & Treasury||4|
|Information Technology & Operations||4|
|Internal Audit & Compliance||3|
|Strategic Development & Partnerships||4|
NaBFID Recruitment required eligibility details
NaBFID Qualification Details
|Lending Operations||MBA, CA or ICWA, Post Graduation|
|Human Resources||Post Graduation|
|Investment & Treasury|
|Information Technology & Operations||M.E or M.Tech, MCA, Post Graduation|
|General Administration||Post Graduation|
|Risk Management||MBA, CA or ICWA, CFA, Post Graduation|
|Legal||Master’s in Law|
|Internal Audit & Compliance||MBA, CA or ICWA, Post Graduation|
|Accounts||CA or ICWA, MBA, Post Graduation|
|Strategic Development & Partnerships||Post Graduation|
Age Limit: As per the National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 32 years, as on 01-Oct-2023.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (General/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Exam & Personal Interview
How to apply for NaBFID Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the NaBFID recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NaBFID Officers (Analyst) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NaBFID Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NaBFID Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 13-Nov-2023
- Tentative Month of Examination/Interview: November/December 2023
- Date of Download of Examination Call Letters: 10 days before the Date of Online Examination