Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Finance (Ministry of Finance) has released a notification at financialservices.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Registrar, Recovery Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Aug-2023.
Ministry of Finance Vacancy Details June 2023
|Organization Name||Ministry of Finance (Ministry of Finance)|
|Post Details||Assistant Registrar, Recovery Officer|
|Salary||As Per Ministry of Finance Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Ministry of Finance Official Website||financialservices.gov.in|
Ministry of Finance Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Ministry of Finance Recruitment required eligibility details
Ministry of Finance Qualification Details
|Registrar||As per Ministry of Finance Norms|
|Recovery Officer||Degree in Law|
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Finance recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, as on 09-Aug-2023.
As per the Ministry of Finance Norms
Written Test & Interview
Ministry of Finance Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment (Assistant Registrar, Recovery Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (DRT), Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial Services, 3rd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building 10, Jeevan Deep Building, 10, Parliament Street, New Delhi on or before 09-Aug-2023.
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Finance Assistant Registrar, Recovery Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Ministry of Finance recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Director (DRT), Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial Services, 3rd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building 10, Jeevan Deep Building, 10, Parliament Street, New Delhi (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 09-Aug-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 27-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 09-Aug-2023
Ministry of Finance Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: financialservices.gov.in