Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence) has released a notification at mod.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Material Assistant, LDC in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Jun-2022.
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence)|
|Post Details||Material Assistant, LDC|
|Salary||Rs.18000-29200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Ministry of Defence Official Website||mod.gov.in|
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||3|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment required eligibility details
Ministry of Defence Qualification Details
- Material Assistant: Diploma in Material Management/Engineering, Graduation
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th
- Fireman, Tradesmen Mate, MTS, Draughtsman: 10th
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 25 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PH (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PH (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PH (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Merit List, Physical Test, Written Test & Interview
Ministry of Defence Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs.19900/-|
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment (Material Assistant, LDC) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Commandant, 36 Field Ammunition Depot, PIN-900484, C/o 56 APO on or before 16-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Defence Material Assistant, LDC Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Ministry of Defence recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Commandant, 36 Field Ammunition Depot, PIN-900484, C/o 56 APO (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 16-Jun-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 26-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Jun-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline for North Eastern States & Union Territories: 23-Jun-2022
Ministry of Defence Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: mod.gov.in