LIC Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) has released a notification at licindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Jan-2023.
LIC Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO)|
|Salary||Rs.53600-102090/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|LIC Official Website||licindia.in|
LIC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per LIC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Life Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (Gen) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs.85/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.700/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Main Examination & Interview
How to apply for LIC Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the LIC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on LIC Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in LIC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete LIC Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jan-2023
- Tentative Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: 17th & 20th February 2023
- Tentative Date of Online Examination – Main: 18-Mar-2023
- Date of Download of Call Letter for Online Examination: 07 to 10 days before