IRCTC Recruitment 2022: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has released a notification at irctc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Regional Manager in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Jun-2022.
IRCTC Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)|
|Post Details||Regional Manager|
|Salary||Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|IRCTC Official Website||irctc.co.in|
IRCTC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IRCTC Recruitment Norms
- Candidates should have Experience of Commercial Department of Indian Railways as Officer & Officer having IT Exposure will be preferred
Age Limit: As per the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 55 years.
As per the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for IRCTC Recruitment (Regional Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Corporate Office, IRCTC, New Delhi on or before 06-Jun-2022. Scanned copy of application can be send through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for IRCTC Regional Manager Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the IRCTC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Corporate Office, IRCTC, New Delhi (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 06-Jun-2022. Scanned copy of application can be send through Email to email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Jun-2022
IRCTC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: irctc.co.in