Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released a notification at joinindiannavy.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Direct Entry Petty Officer/Chief Petty Officer (Sports Entry) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Sep-2023.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Post Details||Direct Entry Petty Officer/Chief Petty Officer (Sports Entry)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Stipend||Rs.14600/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Navy Official Website||joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Indian Navy Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Navy Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 17.5 years and Maximum of 25 years [Candidates should be born between 01-Nov-1998 to 30-Apr-2006 (Both dates
As per the Indian Navy Norms
Medical Exam & Interview
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment (Direct Entry Petty Officer/Chief Petty Officer (Sports Entry)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, MoD (Navy), New Delhi-110021 on or before 25-Sep-2023.
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Direct Entry Petty Officer/Chief Petty Officer (Sports Entry) Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Indian Navy recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, MoD (Navy), New Delhi-110021 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 25-Sep-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Sep-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline for Candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands: 01-Oct-2023
Indian Navy Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Note: In case of any difficulty, Candidates may Contact Telephone No: 011-26887485