Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Join Indian Army (Indian Army) has released a notification at joinindianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Graduate, ITI Apprentice in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 05-Feb-2023.
Indian Army Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army (Indian Army)|
|Post Details||Graduate, ITI Apprentice|
|Stipend||Rs.8000-9000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Indian Army Official Website||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Vacancy Details based on Posts
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Indian Army Vacancy Details based on Trades
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Sheet Metal Worker||4|
|Tool & Die Maker||1|
|Tool & Die Maker (Die & Moulds)||2|
Indian Army Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Army Qualification Details
|Graduate/Diploma Apprentice||Diploma, Graduation|
Age Limit: As per the Join Indian Army recruitment notification, Candidate minimum age should be 14 years.
As per the Join Indian Army Norms
Written Exam, Medical Exam & Interview
Indian Army Salary Details
|Post Name||Stipend (Per Month)|
|ITI Apprentice||As Per Indian Army Norms|
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment (Graduate, ITI Apprentice) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can register online at apprenticeshipindia.gov.in & then they need to submit the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Room of 512, Army Base Workshop, Kirkee, Pune-411003 on or before 05-Feb-2023.
Steps to Apply for Indian Army Graduate, ITI Apprentice Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Indian Army recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Room of 512, Army Base Workshop, Kirkee, Pune-411003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 05-Feb-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 05-Feb-2023
- Date of Written Examination: 27-Feb-2023
- Date of Counselling Schedule of Graduate, Diploma & Trade Apprentices: 13th to 15th March 2023
Indian Army Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in