IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has released a notification at iitg.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Assistant, Senior Project Technician in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Oct-2021.
IIT Guwahati Vacancy Details October 2021
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)|
|Post Details||Project Assistant, Senior Project Technician|
|Salary||Rs.25610/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|IIT Guwahati Official Website||iitg.ac.in|
IIT Guwahati Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Project Technician (Video)||11|
|Senior Project Technician (Web)||2|
IIT Guwahati Recruitment required eligibility details
IIT Guwahati Qualification Details
|Project Assistant||Master’s Degree in Commerce|
|Senior Project Technician (Video)||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduation|
|Senior Project Technician (Web)||Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree|
- Project Assistant: Candidates Should have Experience in Noting and Drafting Letters, Microsoft Office, Expertise in MS Excel, Proficiency in Written and Verbal Communication
- Senior Project Technician (Video): Candidates should have 05 Years Experience in Editing/Cinematography/Sound or Post Graduation in Mass Communication with 03 Years Experience in Editing/Cinematography/Sound
- Senior Project Technician (Web): Candidates should have Information Technology/Computer sciences with 05 Years Experience or Bachelor degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science with 05 Years Experience or Master’s degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science with 03 Years Experience. One Year Experience in Windows Administration and Basic Hardware-Networking, Web Development
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per IIT Guwahati Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment (Project Assistant, Senior Project Technician) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Guwahati official website iitg.ac.in, Starts from 12-10-2021 to 30-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for IIT Guwahati Project Assistant, Senior Project Technician Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Guwahati official website iitg.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Guwahati online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Oct-2021
IIT Guwahati Notification Important Links
Note: For any Clarification, Contact Phone No: 0361-258-3008, Email: email@example.com