IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has released a notification at iitg.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Sep-2021.
IIT Guwahati Vacancy Details September 2021
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.35960/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|IIT Guwahati Official Website||iitg.ac.in|
IIT Guwahati Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
IIT Guwahati Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Guwahati official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per IIT Guwahati official notification candidate should have age limit As per IIT Guwahati Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Guwahati official website iitg.ac.in, Starts from 21-09-2021 to 25-Sep-2021. Candidates also have to submit scans of relevant documents in a single PDF file only at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for IIT Guwahati Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Guwahati official website iitg.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Guwahati online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Candidates also have to submit scans of relevant documents in a single PDF file only at the email address: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Sep-2021
- Date of Interview: 27-Sep-2021 09:00 AM
IIT Guwahati Notification Important Links
Note: For any Clarification, Candidates may Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone No: 03612583465