IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has released a notification at iitg.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Laboratory Attendant in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Dec-2021.
IIT Guwahati Vacancy Details November 2021
|Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
|Rs.7450-14950/- Per Month
|Guwahati – Assam
|IIT Guwahati Official Website
IIT Guwahati Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Guwahati official notification candidate should have completed High School from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have three years work experience in incubation Centre, Research Parks, Research projects as an attendant
- Duration of Appointment: 11 Months
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Information Technology Guwahati recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per IIIT Guwahati Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment (Laboratory Attendant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Guwahati official website iitg.ac.in, Starts from 27-11-2021 to 05-Dec-2021 and they need to attend the Walk-In Interview at Research Building, 3rd Floor, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam along with relevant documents on 07-12-2021
Steps to Apply for IIT Guwahati Laboratory Attendant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Guwahati official website iitg.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Guwahati online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- They need to attend the Walk-In Interview at Research Building, 3rd Floor, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam along with relevant documents on 07-12-2021
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Dec-2021
- Date of Interview: 07-12-2021
IIT Guwahati Notification Important Links
Note: For any Clarification, Contact by e-mail: email@example.com