IGNCA Recruitment 2023: Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA) has released a notification at ignca.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Programme Assistant, PS to Regional Director in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-May-2023.
IGNCA Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA)|
|Post Details||Programme Assistant, PS to Regional Director|
|Salary||Rs.20000-30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|IGNCA Official Website||ignca.gov.in|
IGNCA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|PS to Regional Director||1|
IGNCA Recruitment required eligibility details
IGNCA Qualification Details
|Programme Assistant||Master’s Degree|
|PS to Regional Director||Degree|
Age Limit: As per the Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
IGNCA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|PS to Regional Director||Rs.20000/‐|
How to apply for IGNCA Recruitment (Programme Assistant, PS to Regional Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Regional Director, North East Regional Centre, Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, First Floor, House No.5, Hem Chandra Road, Uzan Bazar, Guwahati-7810001 on or before 26-May-2023.
Steps to Apply for IGNCA Programme Assistant, PS to Regional Director Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the IGNCA recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Regional Director, North East Regional Centre, Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, First Floor, House No.5, Hem Chandra Road, Uzan Bazar, Guwahati-7810001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-May-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 05-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-May-2023
IGNCA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: ignca.gov.in