ICFRE Recruitment 2021: Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) has released a notification at icfre.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technician (Maintenance) Plumber in Jorhat – Aizawl. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Dec-2021.
ICFRE Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE)|
|Post Details||Technician (Maintenance) Plumber|
|Salary||Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jorhat – Aizawl – Agartala|
|ICFRE Official Website||icfre.gov.in|
ICFRE Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ICFRE official notification candidate should have completed Matriculation, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education recruitment notification, the candidate should have minimum age of 18 years & maximum age of 30 years
- PWD/Female Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for ICFRE Recruitment (Technician (Maintenance) Plumber) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, P. Box. No. 126, Jorhat – 785001, Assam on or before 31-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for ICFRE Technician (Maintenance) Plumber Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ICFRE recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, P. Box. No. 126, Jorhat – 785001, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Dec-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline for Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands: 15-Jan-2022
ICFRE Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: icfre.gov.in