IBPS Recruitment 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification at ibps.in for recruitment to the Post of Probationary Officer (PO)/Management Trainees (MT) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Aug-2022.
IBPS Vacancy Details August 2022
|Bank Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Details||Probationary Officer (PO)/Management Trainees (MT)|
|Salary||Rs.52000-55000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IBPS Official Website||ibps.in|
IBPS Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||No. of Posts|
|Bank of India||535|
|Punjab National Bank||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||253|
|Union Bank of India||2094|
IBPS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IBPS official notification candidate should have completed Any Degree, Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Aug-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.150/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.850/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, Interview
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment (Probationary Officer (PO)/Management Trainees (MT)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IBPS official website ibps.in, Starts from 02-08-2022 to 22-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for IBPS Probationary Officer (PO)/Management Trainees (MT) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IBPS official website ibps.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IBPS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 22-Aug-2022
- Date of Download of call letters for Pre–Exam Training & Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: September/October-2022
- Date of Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October-2022
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: October-2022
- Date of Result of Online exam – Preliminary: November-2022
- Date of Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November-2022
- Date of Online Examination – Main: November-2022
- Date of Declaration of Result – Main: December-2022
- Date of Download of call letters for Interview & Conduct of Interview: January/February-2023
- Date of Provisional Allotment: April-2023